Have you ever been in bad relationship?
Most of us have and it can be physically and emotionally draining. Your friends will tell you to simply get out. But we all know it’s never that easy.
Our quote collection today is in honor of those struggling with bad relationships. We hope you find a resolution.
Quotes About Bad Relationships
1. A guy and a girl can be just friends, but at one point or another, they will fall for each other…Maybe temporarily, maybe at the wrong time, maybe too late, or maybe forever. ― Dave Matthews Band
2. Anger repressed can poison a relationship as surely as the cruelest words. – Dr. Joyce Brothers
3. Because of you I’m scared to fall in love again. – Daisy Renteria
4. Boys are supposed to love & protect their girlfriends, not hurt & betray them. – Unknown
5. How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being. – Oscar Wilde
6. How can I let you be a priority in my life, when I’m still an option in your life? – Hussein Nishah
7. I am getting nowhere with you and I can’t let you go and I cant get through. – Ani Difranco
8. I know, he’s not worth it. He’s a jerk, he doesn’t care…just break up with him. I may listen to myself and might even agree, but I can’t help thinking we’re meant to be. – Francine Chiar
9. If you really love something set it free. If it comes back it’s yours, if not it wasn’t meant to be. – Unknown
10. Indifference and neglect often do much more damage than outright dislike. ― J.K. Rowling
11. It’s no good pretending that any relationship has a future if your record collections disagree violently or if your favorite films wouldn’t even speak to each other if they met at a party. ― Nick Hornby
12. It’s not good when I feel more alone when your by my side then when I’m all by myself… – Unknown
13. I’ve heard it before time and time again. You say it’s the last time but it never ends. How much more can this poor heart take. You bend it until it breaks. – Uknown
14. All the lies and pain you put me through, I know now that your love was never true. – Francine Chiar
15. Problems only occur in your life when you try to find mistakes in others. – Unknown
16. Relationships are just like a rose, no one can know how long they last. You should deal with your relationships softly. You should not hold them tightly. – Unknown
17. Trust is the basic ingredient to live a satisfied life. – Unknown
18. Whenever you’re in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude. – William James
19. A bad relationship is like standing on broken glass, if you stay you will keep hurting… If u walk away, you will hurt but eventually u will heal. – Autumn Kohler
20. You don’t develop courage by being happy in your relationships everyday. You develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity. – Epicurus