Born: May 10, 1940 – Michigan
Profession: Motivational Author & Speaker wiki
Wayne Dyer grew up in Michigan, USA. He was a guidance counselor and professor of counselor education at St. John’s University. He then transcribed his theories and techniques into his first book, “Your Erroneous Zones”. Dyer soon quit teaching and began speaking publicly.
Dyer’s philosophy is described as “self actualization.” Meaning we should look to and rely on ourselves for guidance. His anti-guilt approach focuses on what you can do, not what you cannot.
30 Wayne Dyer Quotes
1. Beautiful thoughts build a beautiful soul. …There’s always something beautiful to be experienced wherever you are.
2. Ego is simply an idea of who you are that you carry around with you.
3. People who feel empowered by your presence become kindred spirits.
4. The power of intention manifests as an expression of expanding creativity, kindness, love, and beauty.
5. You cannot remedy anything by condemning it.
6. Love is the ability and willingness to allow those that you care for to be what they choose for themselves, without any insistence that they satisfy you.
7. Self-worth comes from one thing: thinking that you are worthy.
8. Your children will see what you’re all about by what you live rather than what you say.
9. Our reputation is in the hands of others. That’s what a reputation is. You can’t control that. The only thing you can control is your character.
10. The state of your life is nothing more than a reflection of your state of mind.
11. When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.
12. You can set yourself up to be sick, or you can choose to stay well.
13. Doing what you love is the cornerstone of having abundance in your life.
14. Love is the ability and willingness to allow those that you care for to be what they choose for themselves without any insistence that they satisfy you.
15. The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don’t know anything about.
16. When you dance, your purpose is not to get to a certain place on the floor. It’s to enjoy each step along the way.
17. Friends are God’s way of apologizing for your family.
18. How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.
19. When the choice is to be right or to be kind, always make the choice that brings peace.
20. With everything that has happened to you, you can either feel sorry for yourself or treat what has happened as a gift. Everything is either an opportunity to grow or an obstacle to keep you from growing. You get to choose.
21. You are not stuck where you are unless you decide to be.
22. You cannot be lonely if you like the person you’re alone with.
23. A am realistic-I expect miracles.
24. A mind at peace, a mind centered and not focused on harming others, is stronger than any physical force in the universe.
25. A transcendent being can be any miracle.
26. Authentic empowerment is the knowing that you are on purpose, doing God’s work, peacefully and harmoniously.
27. Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.
28. Begin to see yourself as a soul with a body rather than a body with a soul.
29. The Presence of Excuses in your Life is Evidence that U Contemplate what U Can’t Do or Have
30. What you think and do affects all other people.