Music has a unique ability to bring out our inner emotions. If we can related to the words in the song, then we immediately connect and reflect with the meaning of the song.
Repeating a verse from your favorite song can inspire you on a much deeper level than just words normally can. That’s why, it’s our responsibility to make sure we are using music to build us up, not bring us down.
Let Music Inspire You
1. I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean. Whenever one door closes, I hope one more opens. Promise me that you’ll give fate a fighting chance. And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance. I hope you dance. –Lee Ann Womack, ‘I hope you dance’.
2. Don’t be afraid to be weak. Don’t be too proud to be strong. Just look into your heart my friend. That will be the return to yourself, the return to innocence. –Enigma, ‘Return to Innocence’.
3. If you’re going through hell. Keep on going, don’t slow down, if you’re scared, don’t show it. You might get out before the devil even knows you’re there. – Rodney Atkins, ‘If you’re going through hell’.
4. Remember I will still be here as long as you hold me in your memory. Remember me, I am that warm voice in the cold wind that whispers. And if you listen you’ll hear me call across the sky. As long as I can reach out and touch you and then I will never die. –Josh Groban, ‘Remember me’.
5. About to lose my breath, there’s no more fighting left. Sinking to rise no more. Searching for that open door. And every road that I’ve taken led to my regret and I don’t know if I’m gonna make it. Nothing to do but lift my head. I look to you. –Whitney Houston, ‘I Look to You’.
6. Time can bring you down. Time can bend your knees. Time can break your heart. Have you begging please. Beyond the door there’s peace I’m sure. And I know there’ll be no more tears in heaven. – Eric Clapton, ‘Tears in Heaven’.
7. Be not so sorry for what you’ve done. You must forget them now, it’s done. And when you wake up, you will find you can run. Be not so sorry for what you’ve done. – Bill Fay, ‘Be not so fearful’.
8. Yeah when I get where I’m going, there’ll be only happy tears. I will shed the sins and struggles, I have carried all these years. And I’ll leave my heart wide open. I will love and have no fear. Yeah when I get where I’m going, don’t cry for me down here. – Brad Paisley, ‘When I get where I’m going’.