Born: March 14, 1879 – Kingdom of Württemberg, Germany
Died: April 18, 1955
Profession: Physicist wiki
Albert Einstein was born a curious child in Ulm Germany. At an early age Albert expressed curiosity in the mysteries of the universe. However, it wasn’t 1905 when he made a name for himself.
Working as a simple Patent Clerk in Switzerland, Albert had is “miracle year”. It was during this time that he received his doctorate degree and published some of the famous papers of all time. Included in these four publications was his highly influential paper titled; “Special Theory of Relativity“.
Albert won The Nobel Prize in 1921 and eventually moved to The US in 1933, where he continued his study of the universe. Enistein’s contributions to the world of science and humanity rival that of any other person ever. He is considered one of the smartest men to ever live and can attributed to countless inventions and revelations.
The 30 Best Albert Einstein Quotes
1. Science is a wonderful thing if one does not have to earn one’s living at it.
2. The hardest thing in the world to understand is the income tax.
3. Any fool can know. The point is to understand.
4. Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.
5. Creativity is intelligence having fun.
6. Everything must be made as simple as possible. But not simpler.
7. If the facts don’t fit the theory, change the facts.
8. Love is a better master than duty.
9. If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut
10. The measure of intelligence is the ability to change.
11. We dance for laughter, we dance for tears, we dance for madness, we dance for fears, we dance for hopes, we dance for screams, we are the dancers, we create the dreams.
12. What is right is not always popular and what is popular is not always right.
13. When you trip over love, it is easy to get up. But when you fall in love, it is impossible to stand again.
14. A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.
15. As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain, as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality.
16. Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen.
17. God is subtle but he is not malicious.
18. Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence.
19. My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals himself in the slight
details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind.
20. A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?
21. Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.
22. Anyone who doesn’t take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either.
23. Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.
24. Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.
25. If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.
26. Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
27. No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it.
28. Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former.
29. The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don’t do anything about it.
30. Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Click For Entire Infogrpahics