Friends are lifes most valuable asset. Make sure to take care of them and they will take care of you back.
These 20 friendly quotes were chosen to help bring to life the importance of true friends. The friends that support you even when you may be wrong. The friends that will be there for you at 3 o’clock in the morning without question. Make sure these people know how special they are to you.
20 Reasons to Be More Friendly
1. At home one relies on parents; away from home one relies on friends. ― Chinese Proverb
2. Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive. ― Anais Nin
3. Friendships are fragile things and require as much care in handling as any other fragile and precious thing. ― Randolph S. Bourne
4. Never shall I forget the time I spent with you. Please continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours. ― Ludwig Van Beethoven
5. Old friends pass away, new friends appear. It is just like the days. An old day passes, a new day arrives. The important thing is to make it meaningful: a meaningful friend – or a meaningful day. ― Dalai Lama
6. Look at the sky. We are not alone. The whole universe is friendly to us and conspires only to give the best to those who dream and work. ― Abdul Kalam
7. Man is the only animal that can remain on friendly terms with the victims he intends to eat until he eats them. ― Samuel Butler
8. The sea has never been friendly to man. At most it has been the accomplice of human restlessness. ― Joseph Conrad
9. There is no more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage. ― Martin Luther
10. We try to be real nice and friendly to people, but sometimes they take advantage of that. ― Layne Staley
11. A faithful friend is the medicine of life. ― Apocrypha
12. Remember, the greatest gift is not found in a store nor under a tree, but in the hearts of true friends. ― Cindy Lew
13. The only way to have a friend is to be one. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
14. Who finds a faithful friend, finds a treasure. ― Jewish Saying
15. Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you. ― Elbert Hubbard
16. Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind. ― Dr. Seuss
17. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend. ― Albert Camus
18. In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends. ― Martin Luther King Jr.
19. Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose. ― Tennessee Williams
20. The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart. ― Elisabeth Foley