Women play very important roles in our lives. They are our mothers, our wives, sisters, daughters and friends. Women sacrifice a great deal foreveryone in their lives and sometimes their little sacrifices go unnoticed or without mention.
Even as we move closer to equality, women still suffer. With this is mind, we put together a great list of inspirational quotes for women that should help motivate, empower and help women. Enjoy.
The Best Inspirational Quotes for Women Are by Women
1. Courage is like a muscle. We strengthen it by use. – Ruth Gordon
2. Women speak two languages – one of which is verbal. – William Shakespeare
3. Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult. – Charlotte Whitton
4. Nature has given women so much power that the law has very wisely given them little. – Samuel Johnson
5. A woman is like a tea bag: you cannot tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. – Eleanor Roosevelt
6. A man’s got to do what a man’s got to do. A woman must do what he can’t. – Rhonda Hansome
7. If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have in life, you’ll never have enough. – Oprah Winfrey
8. A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform. – Diane Mariechild
9. One is not born a woman, one becomes one. – Simone de Beauvoir
10. Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission. – Eleanor Roosevelt
11. I declare to you that woman must not depend upon the protection of man, but must be taught to protect herself, and there I take my stand. – Susan B. Anthony
12. A strong woman understands that the gifts such as logic, decisiveness, and strength are just as feminine as intuition and emotional connection. She values and uses all of her gifts. – Nancy Rathburn
13. The best protection any woman can have … is courage. – Elizabeth Cady Stanton
14. I want to do is because I want to do it. Women must try to do things as men have tried. When they fail, their failure must be but a challenge to others. – Amelia Earhart
15. Taking joy in living is a woman’s best cosmetic. – Rosalind Russell
Use these inspirational quotes for women to find the extra strength and motivation to help get you through your next hurdle!