15 Uplifting Quotes For Life

Life can sometimes be very difficult and you may reach a point where you question whether it is worth living.

You may have lost a loved one, lost your job or have many fears that are taking over your life. It is always important to remember that things will get better. That’s where quotes for life come in handy. There is a large number of positive attitude quotes that show that even life is hardest, there is always hope.

Uplifting Quote

Don’t Ever Stop Living YOUR Life!

1. If your problem has a solution then why worry about it? If your problem doesn’t have a solution then why worry about it? -Chinese Proverb

2. Start living now. Stop saving the good china for that special occasion. Stop withholding your love until that special person materializes. Every day you are alive is a special occasion. Every minute, every breath, is a gift from God. -Mary Manin Morrissey

3. Never tell your problems to anyone…20% don’t care and the other 80% are glad you have them. –Lou Holtz

4. Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.- William James


5. Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. -Henry David Thoreau

6. The fear of death follows from the fear of life.  A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time. -Mark Twain

7. The follies which a person regrets most in his life are those he didn’t commit when he had the opportunity. -Helen Rowland

8. Life must be lived as play. –Plato

9. Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass…it’s learning to dance in the rain. –Author unknown

10. Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less. – Marie Curie

11. Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. – Confucius

12. To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that’s all. -Oscar Wilde

13. Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new. – Albert Einstein

14. The ultimate measure of man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. – Dr. Martin Luther King Jr

15. Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.- Confucius

There are many, many other quotes for life out there – but these always make me feel better!


Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above may be “affiliate links.” This means if you click on a link and purchase an item, we may receive an affiliate commission. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

Back to Top