Sometimes we just need to smile.
Maybe you had a bad day, ran into a mean person, or found yourself in an unfortunate situation. Whatever the reason may be, we are determined to get you smiling again.
To help get you there, we have collected some beautifully sweet quotes for you to enjoy.
20 Sweet Quotes
1. It is only with the heart that one can see rightly, what is essential is invisible to the eye. – Antoine de Saint-Exupery
2. Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT’S relativity. – Albert Einstein
3. To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three parts dead. - Bertrand Russell
4. Never close your lips to those Whom you have opened your heart. – Charles Dickens
5. The simple lack of her is more to me than others’ presence. - Edward Thomas
6. In love the paradox occurs that two beings become one and yet remain two. – Erich Fromm
7. Love doesn’t make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile. – Franklin P. Jones
8. The greatest thing you’ll ever learn, is to love and be loved in return. – Eden Ahbez
9. The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart. – Helen Keller
10. For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul. – Judy Garland
11. And ever has it been known that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation. – Kahlil Gibran
12. Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity. – Khalil Gibran
13. Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage. – Lao-Tzu
14. Love is like pi — natural, irrational, and very important. – Lisa Hoffman
15. Where there is love there is life. – Mahatma Gandhi
16. Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. – Oscar Wilde
17. No matter how many times I get hurt because of you, I won’t leave you. Because even if I have a hundred reasons to leave you, I’ll look for that one reason to fight for you. - Unknown
18. What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
19. If I can just make everything fall where it should be, I would. If I could make life better for you, I would. But I cant. All I can do is to let you know that mine has been better because of you. – Unknown
20. Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind. – William Shakespeare