Quotes come in various shapes, sizes and meanings. However, you can almost always find one that applies to something going on in your life today.
For those looking to find a little more of that power within, use these quotes to unleash that strength and confidence that resides inside of you!
Powerful Quotes for Inner Stength
1. He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still. – Lao Tzu
2. Words are more treacherous and powerful than we think. – Jean-Paul Sartre
3. Try not to become a man of success but a man of value. – Albert Einstein
4. If you would create something, you must be something. – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
5. Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. – Thomas Edison
6. When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we took so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened up for us. – Helen Keller
7. If you’re going through hell, keep going. – Winston Churchill
8. Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. – Confucious
9. Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
10. Each person comes into this world with a specific destiny- he has something to fulfill, some message has to be delivered, some work to be completed. You are not here accidentally- you are here meaningfully. There is a purpose behind you. The whole intends to do something through you. – Osho.
11. The two most powerful warriors are patience and time. – Leo Tolstoy
12. Men’s best successes come after their disappointments. – Henry Ward Beecher
13. He who hesitates is lost. – Proverb
14. Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them. – Bruce Lee
15. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. – Calvin Coolidge
16. Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there. – Will Rogers
17. Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life’s about creating yourself. – George Bernard Shaw
18. If you learn from defeat, you haven’t really lost. – Zig Ziglar
19. Take calculated risks. That is quite different from being rash. – George S. Patton
20. Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds. – Bob Marley
A quote about power won’t magically make you a different person, but it can bring out a stronger version of yourself.