Movies are popular because they offer an escape from our regular lives. You life may not be so bad, but sometimes it is still fun to image what it could be like.
The movies we love can also offer valuable lessons that apply to us. Maybe we are facing the same problem as the main character in a movie. It can be beneficial to see how that character reacts to the situation. It doesn’t matter that the person may not be real, the idea remains the same.
So use these movie quotes in whatever way you can to better yourself.
20 Awesome Inspirational Movie Quotes
1. The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all. – Mulan
2. A dog doesn’t care if you’re rich or poor, educated or illiterate, clever or dull. Give him your heart and he will give you his. -Marley and Me
3. They can take our lives but they can never take our freedom! – Braveheart
4. Oh yes, the past can hurt. But, you can either run from it or, learn from it. – The Lion King
5. Do, or do not. There is no ‘try’. – The Empire Strikes Back
6. The saddest thing in life is wasted talent. -A Bronx Tale
7. You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain. –The Dark Knight
8. With great power, comes great responsibility. – Spiderman
9. Every man dies, but not every man really lives. –Braveheart
10. Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgment that something is more important than fear. -The Princess Diaries
11. What is sacred? Of what is the Spirit made of? What is worth living for and what is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same – only love. –Don Juan DeMarco
12. Keep your chin up, someday there will be happiness again. –Robin Hood
13. Freedom is not just a dream. It’s there, beyond those fences that we build all by ourselves. -Instinct
14. There is only one freedom of any importance, freedom of the mind. -Iris
15. Fate! There is such a thing as fate, but it only takes you so far. Then it’s up to you to make it happen. –Can’t Hardly Wait
16. The moment we stop fighting for each other, that’s the moment we lose our humanity. -2012
17. You are wrong if you think that the joy of life comes principally from human relationships. God’s placed it all around us, it’s in everything, in anything we can experience. People just need to change the way they look at those things. -Into the Wild
18. Be deliriously happy or at least leave yourself open to be. -Meet Joe Black
19. Happiness is only real when shared. -Into the Wild
20. What we do in life echoes in eternity. –Gladiator
We hope you enjoyed some of our favorite inspirational movie quotes!