Life can be hard. Especially for those suffering through difficult economic times. Finding a way to stay upbeat and positive is very important, and unfortunately, equally frustrating.
However, there are a few things you can do to help yourself stay calm, confident, and upbeat. One of those is taking the time to enjoy some positive attitude quotes.
It doesn’t matter when you use these quotes. It’s just important that you keep them around you, for when you do need them.
You can keep them on post-it notes at your desk, your notebook, or even in your cellphone. Just make sure you can quickly access those special words that magically lift your spirits.
Let’s Get Positive
1. Choosing to be positive and having a grateful attitude is going to determine how you’re going to live your life. - Joel Osteen
2. Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be cumbered with your old nonsense. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
3. That which does not kill me, makes me stronger. -Frederick Nietzsche
4. I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances. – Martha Washington
5. Adopting the right attitude can convert a negative stress into a positive one. –Hans Selye
6. When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it. -Henry Ford
7. If you have a positive attitude and constantly strive to give your best effort, eventually you will overcome your immediate problems and find you are ready for greater challenges. –Pat Riley
8. The grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, and something to hope for. -Allan K. Chalmers
9. There is little difference in people, but that little difference makes a big difference. The little difference is attitude. The big difference is whether it is positive or negative.
10. The person who sends out positive thoughts activates the world around him positively and draws back to himself positive results. – Norman Vincent Peale
11. Never look back unless you are planning to go that way. -Henry David Thoreau
12. If constructive thoughts are planted, positive outcomes will be the result. Plant the seeds of failure and failure will follow. - Sidney Madwed
13. You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don’t try. -Beverly Sills
14. Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other one thing. - Abraham Lincoln
15. A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes. - Hugh Downs