Here is a list on inspirational thoughts that should help you get through even the most difficult of times.
1. Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless. – Mother Theresa
2. In the life of a man, his time is but a moment, his being an incessant flux, his senses a dim rush light, his body a prey of worms, his soul an unquiet eddy, his fortune dark, and his fame doubtful.
In short, all that is of the body is as coursing waters, all that is of the soul as dreams and vapors: life a warfare, a brief sojourning in an alien land; and after repute, oblivion. Where, then, can man find the power to guide and guard his steps? In one thing and one alone: philosophy. Emperor Marcus Aurelius
3. Accept yourself as you are. Otherwise you will never see opportunity. You will not feel free to move toward it; you will feel you are not deserving. -Maxwell Maltz
4. Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful. -Joshua J. Marine
5. Destiny is not a matter of chance, it’s a matter of choice; it’s not a thing to be waited for, it’s a thing to be achieved. -William Jennings Bryan
6. I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have. – Thomas Jefferson
7. You can’t do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth. – Shira Tehrani
8. Don’t waste your time on jealousy. Sometimes you’re ahead, sometimes you’re behind. The race is long and, in the end, it’s only with yourself. – Mary Schmich
9. Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love. – Lao Tzu
10. Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. -Thomas Edison
11. Most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be. – Abraham Lincoln
12. There are only two ways to handle tense situations: you can change them, or you can change the way you look at them. There is enlightenment to be had in changing the way you look at things. – Paul Wilson
13. We are all molded and remolded by those who have loved us and, though that love may pass, we remain, none the less, their work. No love, no friendship can ever cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark upon it forever. – Francois Mauriac
14. Life is made up of giving and getting and forgiving and forgetting. – Anonymous
15. Patience is the companion of wisdom. – Saint Augustine
I would suggest memorizing your favorite inspirational thoughts, and recalling them when you are feeling down or tired.
You would be surprised how much it can help.